Circuit training is a combination of six or more exercises performed with short rest periods between them.
Circuit training will elevate your heart rate and keep it high through the entire circuit due to the short rest periods, large muscles being worked together and a combination of upper, lower and whole body exercises.
It is a simple however high intensity workout!
To make training more attractive we use a sport equipment like resistance bands, weights and jumping ropes.
- For all the brave people regardless of age, gender, figure and skills.
- For those who lack some motivation and they need to be whipped into shape
- For those who wants to meet new people and have a lot of fun.
We don’t recommend Circuit training to:
- Pregnant woman before 12 week of pregnancy
- Woman just after labor (not sooner than 3 months after childbirth)
- People with severus heart problems
- People after surgery or injuries (not sooner than 1 month after full recovery)